Alpbacherhof Hotel, Alpbach
The traditional Alpbacherhof remains a firm favourite with guests with wonderful views across the valley and friendly and welcoming service from the English-speaking staff. It combines a homely atmosphere and comforts with high standards of cuisine and offers a superb spa area with
an interconnecting heated indoor and outdoor pool.
Features - Alpbacherhof Hotel, Alpbach
- Reception area with antiques
- Wood-panelled lounges
- à la carte stube
- Restaurant with scenic south-facing views
- Large spa area with with indoor/outdoor pool, various saunas and steam rooms, infrared cabin, relaxation room (free); private spa, massage, beauty treatments and solarium (pay locally)
- Sun terrace
- Wi-Fi internet access (free)
Swimsuits are not permitted in the sauna area
Accommodation - Alpbacherhof Hotel, Alpbach
56 Bedroom: All rooms have cable TV, balcony, radio, fridge, telephone, safe and hairdryer. Austrian twins have bath, singles have bath or shower and spacious superior rooms have lounge area and are either south or north-facing. A small twin with separate beds is available at a reduction.
Meals - Alpbacherhof Hotel, Alpbach
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 4 course evening meal with choice of 3 main courses plus salad buffet and cheeseboard
- Special Christmas and New Year celebrations included.