Alpbacherhof Hotel, Alpbach
The traditional Alpbacherhof remains a firm favourite with Inghams guests with wonderful views across the valley and friendly and welcoming service from the English-speaking staff. It combines a homely atmosphere and comforts with high standards of cuisine and offers a superb spa area with an interconnecting heated indoor and outdoor pool.
Features - Alpbacherhof Hotel, Alpbach
- Centrally located, just one minute's walk to ski bus stop & a few minutes walk to the nursery slopes
- Reception area with antiques
- Wood-panelled lounges
- à la carte stube
- Restaurant with scenic south-facing views
- Large leisure area with indoor/outdoor pool, various saunas and steam rooms, infrared cabin and relaxation room (free)
- Private spa, massage, beauty treatments and solarium (pay locally)
- Sun terrace
- Wi-Fi internet access (free)
Accommodation - Alpbacherhof Hotel, Alpbach
56 All rooms have cable TV, balcony, radio, fridge, telephone, safe and hairdryer. Austrian twins have bath, singles have bath or shower and spacious superior rooms have lounge area and are either south or north-facing. A small twin with separate beds is available at a reduction.
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Minibar or fridge
- Room safe
**Alpbach has very limited flat sections in and around the village and we do not recommend this resort for guests with limited mobility.
Meals - Alpbacherhof Hotel, Alpbach
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 4 course evening meal with choice of 3 main courses plus salad buffet and cheeseboard
- Daily afternoon snacks and cakes (drinks payable extra)
- Special Christmas and New Year celebrations included