Chalet Amelie, Alpe D'Huez
Chalet Amelie has a superb location just 100 metres from the basket lift, which accesses the ski school meeting point and the main lift. The chalet is in the charming old area of the resort, close to the Tourist Office and a number of shops, restaurants and bars. You will be able to explore all that Alpe d’Huez has to offer at your leisure. Fantastic!
This lovely old chalet has been expertly restored by its owners to provide a comfortable standard of accommodation. This, and its superb location for skiing, means that Amelie is a much sought-after chalet. The tasteful restoration retains a number of the old features of the property with the bonus of all rooms being either fully en suite or with private facilities. Whilst the bedrooms are small and storage limited, the living/dining area has a warming stove and authentic timber beams. There is also an attractive spiral staircase linking all floors.
Accommodation - Chalet Amelie, Alpe D'HuezGround Floor:
- Room 1 = double with shower and WC (limited storage)
- Room 2 = twin with shower and WC
- Room 3 = small single with shower (no window)
- separate WC
First Floor: (entrance floor)
- Living/dining room with wood-burning stove and terrace
- Rooms 4 & 5 = 2 twins with shower and WC (sloping roof and limited storage), beds not adjacent in room 4
- Room 6 = single with shower and WC
- Room 7 = small twin with hip bath and WC (sloping roof)
Chalet staff live out.
Meals - Chalet Amelie, Alpe D'Huez
The chalet host will have a day off during the course of the week, during which you will be required to eat out.
- Hearty breakfast
- Afternoon tea and cake
- 3 course evening meal followed by coffee
- Unlimited house wine