Chalet Amelie, Alpe D'Huez
Chalet Amelie has a superb location just 100 metres from the basket lift, which accesses the ski school meeting point and the main lift. The chalet is in the charming old area of the resort, close to the Tourist Office and a number of shops, restaurants and bars. You will be able to explore all that Alpe d’Huez has to offer at your leisure. Fantastic!
This lovely old chalet has been expertly restored by its owners to provide a comfortable standard of accommodation. This, and its superb location for skiing, means that Amelie is a much sought-after chalet. The tasteful restoration retains a number of the old features of the property with the bonus of all rooms being either fully en suite or with private facilities. Whilst the bedrooms are small and storage limited, the living/dining area has a warming stove and authentic timber beams. There is also an attractive spiral staircase linking all floors.
Features - Chalet Amelie, Alpe D'Huez
- Pre-booked lift passes delivered to your chalet and ski hire organised for you by our in-resort teams
- All the home comforts you would expect including bath and hand towels, toiletries and bed linen
- WiFi is now complimentary in all our catered chalets
Accommodation - Chalet Amelie, Alpe D'Huez
- Room 1 = double with shower and WC (limited storage)
- Room 2 = twin with shower and WC
- Room 3 = small single with shower (no window)
- separate WC
First Floor: (entrance floor)
- Living/dining room with wood-burning stove and terrace
- Rooms 4 & 5 = 2 twins with shower and WC (sloping roof and limited storage), beds not adjacent in room 4
- Room 6 = single with shower and WC
- Room 7 = small twin with hip bath and WC (sloping roof)
Chalet staff live out.
Meals - Chalet Amelie, Alpe D'Huez
Breakfast and dinner will be served on 6 out of 7 nights and a continental breakfast will be left out on 1 morning
Begin your ski day with fresh bread, a choice of preserves, cereals, porridge, yogurts, eggs, fruit juice and unlimited tea and coffee, plus a simple cooked option of eggs and one other hot item.
- On your return from the slopes
A freshly baked cake or biscuits with tea and coffee awaits.
Why not join us for a welcome drink on your first evening to meet the team and learn what is going on in the resort (and our après ski programme) during your stay. On 6 out of 7 nights enjoy a delicious, freshly cooked 3 course meal with unlimited wine until coffee served by your chalet hosts.