Chalet Anika 2, Alpe D'Huez, France
The chalet itself is located within the exclusive 'Altiport' hamlet, tucked above and away in one of the most scenic areas of Alpe d'Huez. Don't forget that you are pretty much on the piste, as a result the views from the chalet are absolutely fantastic.
Getting to the skiing could not be easier! Simply walk out of the front door, turn right, take a few steps...click click, you're clipped in and on your way. A gentle cruise down the 'Altiport' green run takes you to some of the key ski lifts and the meeting place for ski & snowboarding school.
Features - Chalet Anika 2, Alpe D'Huez
- The open plan layout of the dinning area and kitchen
- Large sun terrace
Accommodation - Chalet Anika 2, Alpe D'Huez
1 Twin en-suite shower & WC
Living room with fireplace & terrace
Kitchen & dining area
2 twin/double en-suite shower & WC
2 twin en-suite shower & WC
1 double en-suite bath & WC
Meals- Chalet Anika 2, Alpe D'Huez
6 days of meals through out your stay, Your chalet hosts tradition day off will normally be during the middle of your stay.
On the chalet hosts day off, breakfast will be on a 'help yourself' basis. Please be sure to talk with your host who will be more than happy to help you choose and book a restaurant for your evening meal.
Traditional continental breakfast including a selection of daily cooked options (6 days per week):
- Cooked options may include a selection of any of the following: eggs, beans, mushrooms, tomatoes, bacon or sausages.
- Fresh bread, pastries & a selection of preserves
- Choice of cereals
- Hot beverage of choice
- Apple and orange juice
Afternoon tea including (6 days per week):
- Home-made cakes, fresh bread, jam & preserves
- Selection of hot and cold drinks
- Fresh fruit bowl
4 Course evening meal with free flowing local wines until coffee is served (6 days per week):
Chalet Extras for Prestige Catered Chalets
- Nibbles & a glass of pre-dinner bubbles
- Traditional Savoyard evening meal
- Coffee, tea, herbal tea/infusions, chocolates and an after dinner drink (Cognac/brandy or Genepi)
- Newspapers delivered to your chalet
- Complimentary bathroom essentials
- Mineral water in your room upon arrival
- 6 days housekeeping service
All dietary requirements catered for. Please advise the sales team at time of booking. Child meals are provided for including 'high teas'. Please advise the sales team at time of booking.