Chalet Artemis - Alpe d'Huez, France
Chalet Artemis is situated in the Old Town of Alpe d’Huez. This quaint property offers an inviting atmosphere for you to settle into after a day exploring the mountains. What better way to end the day than to pop your slippers on, sit in front of the roaring fire and regale your chalet host with tales of your mighty prowess on the slopes.
Rooms 1 and 2 have an optional interconnecting door and so are ideal for families or friends. This traditional and charming chalet is perfect for one group or two families looking for a well positioned, convenient base from which to explore this fabulous resort.
Back by popular demand! Chalet Artemis is in an enviable position; barely 200 metres walk to the slopes and the Eclose Chairlift. From here you can easily get to Les Bergers and the Marmottes high speed chair and explore the vast offerings of Alpe d’Huez. Located just 200 metres (approx.) from the Tourist Office where you will find a selection of bars and restaurants. The ice rink and an open-air swimming pool for those that feel skiing is not enough exercise for one holiday is less than 10 minutes away!
Features - Chalet Artemis, Alpe d'Huez
- All rooms ensuite
- Traditional & charming chalet
- An enviable position
- Ice rink
- Open air swimming pool
Accommodation - Chalet Artemis, Alpe d'Huez
Ground Floor: (external access. Access to first floor via external steps)
Room 1 = double with bath and WC (lockable interconnecting door to room 2)
Room 2 = twin with shower and WC (lockable interconnecting door to room 1)
• Living/dining room with open fire and balcony
Rooms 3 & 4 = 2 twins, shower and WC
Chalet staff live in
Meals - Chalet Artemis, Alpe d'Huez
An enhanced breakfast:
Begin your ski day with fresh bread, a choice of preserves, cereals, porridge, yoghurts, eggs, fruit juice and unlimited tea and coffee, plus a daily variety of cooked options such as poached eggs, sausages, tomatoes and hash browns with croissants and pain au chocolat.
Afternoon Tea & Coffee: On your return from the slopes.A freshly baked cake or biscuits with tea and coffee awaits.
In the evening. Aperitifs and canapes followed by a delicious freshly cooked 3 course meal including a cheeseboard with a selection of superior regional wines unlimited until your freshly made coffee and after-dinner chocolates are served.
Breakfast and dinner will be served on 6 nights and a continental breakfast will be left out on 1 morning
This chalet is available with flexible catering. With a range of catering and hosting options from the bare minimum to the full works - The choice really is yours!
You really can't beat a chalet for the real home-from-home environment; large living areas with comfortable sofas, a roaring log fire and often your own private hot tub or sauna. But whilst the fully catered chalet offers fantastic value for money, we recognise that some of you may prefer a little more flexibility in your catering arrangements and may even prefer to cook for yourselves altogether.
So what do you get?
- We have specially chosen a selection of our smaller chalets for their superb locations, rooms with en suite or private facilities, and comfortable living areas. Pay one price for the whole chalet for a week which includes:
- Welcome hamper of essentials to get you started which includes:
- 1 litre of UHT milk, 2 baguettes, 1 small pack of butter, 50g of English tea, 1 small jar of coffee, 4 bin bags, 4 toilet rolls, salt & pepper, 1 bottle of red wine, 1 bottle of white wine, 1 litre of orange juice and 4 dishwasher tablets
- Beds made and bath and hand towels for each person
- Daily cleaning of communal areas and bathrooms 6 days a week
- TV and DVD player in living area
IN ADDITION, YOU WILL ENJOY OUR FULL LEVEL OF SERVICE INCLUDING:
- Pre-booked lift passes delivered to your chalet
- Pre-booking of ski lessons and ski hire
- Full service from our resort team including restaurant booking and a programme of apres-ski events
- Our UK team will arrange your catering to suit your needs and dietary requirements. You are free to choose how many breakfasts, afternoon teas or evening meals you would like, plus select from one of our great value wine packages