Chalet Edelweiss, Alpe D'Huez, France
Please note: children under 12 are not allowed in this chalet on any date.
A cosy wooden chalet with uninterrupted panoramic views, a roaring log fire, delicious food & wine and your own pine clad sauna. There is a blue run behind the chalet that runs down to the ‘Les Bergers’ area where the ski school meets & there is a small commercial centre.
The main resort centre is a mile away down the hill and is serviced by a bus that stops 50m away. Beginner skiers will have to catch the bus to the ski school meeting point each day until they are confident enough to ski on blue runs.
Features - Chalet Edelweiss, Alpe D'Huez
- Free use of private sauna
- Located in a quiet area with a blue piste running beside the chalet
- A beautiful, cosy chalet, located in the Altiport area of the resort has uninterrupted panoramic views of the surrounding mountains
Accommodation - Chalet Edelweiss, Alpe D'Huez
Lower ground floor:
Three twin bedrooms each with shower and wc.
Spacious living/dining room with comfortable leather sofas, a log fire, TV & DVD player. Sauna and one twin bedroom with bath and wc.
Two double bedrooms with a small bath and wc and two larger twin rooms with shower, wc and balcony.
Meals - Chalet Edelweiss, Alpe D'Huez
The chalet host will have a day off during the course of the week, during which you will be required to eat out.
- Welcome drinks on arrival
- Daily buffet breakfast
- Afternoon tea
- Three-course evening meal on six nights served with wine and after dinner coffee
Please Note: Children under 12 yrs are welcome when part of a group booking the whole chalet.