Chalet Hotel Les Bruyeres, Alpe D'Huez, France
The Chalet Hotel Les Bruyeres is set in a brillaint location in the centre of Alp d'Huez. Its just a 2 minute walk to the main ski lifts and you can ski to within 100m on the door. In traditonal chalet style this Hotel offers a comfortable lounge and dining room and an added benefit of a large south facing sun terrace to relax and unwind. The popular 'Sphere bar' is situated just below the property making this an ideal location for groups and couples.
Features - Chalet Hotel Les Bruyeres, Alpe D'Huez
- Sphere' Bar located on the lower ground floor
- Free WiFi
- Pepi & Whizz kids clubs available in Hotel Hermitage opposite
Accommodation - Chalet Hotel Les Bruyeres, Alpe D'Huez
lower ground floor: Public bar, ski room, WC.
ground floor: Lounge and dining area with large south facing terrace. Lift.
first floor: 5 twin rooms with shower, WC and balcony. Double room with shower and WC. Double room with shower, WC and balcony.
second floor: 6 twin rooms with shower, WC and balcony. Double room with shower, WC and balcony.
third floor: Triple room with sloping roof, bath, WC and balcony. Triple room with sloping roof, shower, WC and balcony.
Meals - Chalet Hotel Les Bruyeres, Alpe D'Huez
The chalet host will have a day off during the course of the week, during which you will be required to eat out.
- Hearty breakfast with one cooked option
- Afternoon tea with home-made cakes
- 3 course evening meal with house wine and coffee included (5 nights)
- 4 course farewell feast (1 night)
- early suppers for children available