La Chapelle - Alpe d‘Huez, France
Our exclusive development of five chalets is located at the top of town and next to all the main lifts. Built around an atmospheric cobbled courtyard at a giddying altitude of 2000m, and surrounded on two sides by piste, the five chalets of Le Village characterize the ultimate in ski-in ski-out convenience. Those familiar with our previous developments will not be surprised that we have made our usual choice from the a la Carte Alpine menu; stone walls, slate roofs, vaulted ceilings, solid timber floors, hi-tec entertainment, snappy chic en-suite bathrooms, hot tubs, saunas... all the ubiquitous toys that have become our trademark.
An exciting caged people carrier provides aerial transport down to all parts of the resort including the outdoor ice rink and pool. With a nursery slope under your nose, our famed nanny service to look after the kids and spa treatments for a little spoilt indulgence, for the first time the discerning skier seeking supreme comfort can enjoy everything that Alpe d’Huez has to offer. A completely unique position overlooking the pistes, lifts and nursery slopes and just 100m from the shops, bars and restaurants.
Features - La Chapelle, Alpe d‘Huez
- Ski in - ski out
- Wet suite with hot tub & sauna
- Open fire
- Television with UK Freeview
- BOSE Music system with iPod connectivity
- Blu-ray DVD player
- Hairdryers in each bedroom
- Ski room with boot warmers
- Private underground parking
Welcome champagne & canapes
Wake up drinks
Daily cleaning (6 days)
Bathrobe and slippers
Use of chalet iPad
Resort film & board games library
Massage & beauty treatments (local charge)
Accommodation - La Chapelle, Alpe d‘Huez
Each of the bedrooms is larger than the customary Alpine offering and every bedroom has a balcony, some actually spill straight onto the piste.
Room 1: Twin with balcony, en suite bath, handbasin and WC
Room 2: Twin with balcony, en suite bath, handbasin and WC
Room 3: Twin with balcony, en suite bath, handbasin and WC
Room 4: Twin with balcony, en suite bath, handbasin and WC. Space for a cot.
Room 5: Twin with balcony, en suite bath, handbasin and WC. Space for a cot.
Room 6: Double with balcony, en suite shower, handbasin and WC. Space for a cot.
Room 7: Double with en suite bath, handbasin and WC. Space for a cot.
Meals - La Chapelle, Alpe d‘Huez
The chalet host will have a day off during the course of the week, during which you will be required to eat out.
- Continental breakfast with a cooked option on 6 mornings
- Afternoon tea will be left in the chalet for you to help yourself to freshly made cake or biscuits, bread & jams, selection of teas, coffee and hot chocolate
- Canapés on the first and last evening
- 3 course evening meal (6 nights) followed by cheese board and coffee
- A choice of red and white wine is served throughout dinner