Chalet La Ferme, Alpe d‘Huez
La Ferme can be found between Le Manoir and La Maison. Once more a piste runs past the front of the chalet, linking the Rond Point des Pistes with Les Bergers area. Light and airy rooms make the most of the picture windows and the views from the front to Les Bergers and the Altiport to the left.
Features - Chalet La Ferme, Alpe d‘Huez
- Ski in ski out location
- 300m to village centre
- Indoor Hot Tub
- UK Freeview TV
- DVD Player
- Stereo with ipod lead
- Boot warmers
- Non smoking chalet
- Chalet staff live in
Accommodation - Chalet La Ferme, Alpe d‘Huez
At ground floor level there is an indoor hot-tub and sauna and a twin en-suite bedrooms. Up a flight of stairs to the main entrance and a generously proportioned living and dining area creating a great space in which to relax after a long day's skiing after a soak in the hot tub and an refreshing sauna. On the same level you will find another en-suite bedroom. The stairs rise to the second floor where there are two doubles and one twin, all fully en-suite.
- Room 1: Twin with balcony, en suite bath, handbasin & separate en suite WC
- Room 2: Twin with balcony, en suite shower, handbasin & WC
- Room 3: Double with balcony, en suite bath, handbasin & sepatare en suite WC
- Room 4: Double with balcony, en suite shower, handbasin & separate en suite WC
- Room 5: Twin with balcony, en suite bath, handbasin & separate en suite WC
Meals - Chalet La Ferme, Alpe d‘Huez
The chalet host will have a day off during the course of the week, during which you will be required to eat out.
- Morning coffee or tea brought to your bedside
- A hearty hot breakfast cooked to order.
- Freshly baked cakes afternoon tea
- Three course meal