Chalet La Maison, Alpe d'Huez
La Maison is the smallest chalet in Le Village and is found at the apex of the two pistes running alongside the development. This chalet commands completely uninterrupted views over the snow towards Les Bergers from most of its windows.
Features - Chalet La Maison, Alpe d'Huez
- Ski in ski out location
- 300m to village centre
- Indoor Hot Tub
- UK Freeview TV
- DVD Player
- Stereo with ipod lead
- Boot warmers
- Non smoking chalet
- Chalet staff live in
Accommdation - Chalet La Maison, Alpe d'Huez
At ground floor level there is an indoor hot-tub, sauna and twin bedroom with en-suite facilities and access to outside. The main entrance can be found on the first floor along with another en-suite twin and a beautiful, light living space of kitchen opening to dining area, to living area. On the second floor one twin bedroom and one double bedroom, both en-suite complete the chalet. This chalet offers a lot of privacy and has truly spectacular views.
- Room 1: Twin with en suite bath, handbasin & WC
- Room 2: Twin with en suite shower, handbasin & WC
- Room 3: Twin with en suite bath, handbasin & WC
- Room 4: Double with en suite bath, handbasin & WC
Meals - Chalet La Maison, Alpe d'Huez
The chalet host will have a day off during the course of the week, during which you will be required to eat out.
- Morning coffee or tea brought to your bedside
- A hearty hot breakfast cooked to order.
- Freshly baked cakes afternoon tea
- Three course meal