Club Chalet Le Chateau - Alpe d'Huez, France
We have located one of our CLUB Chalets in the heart of Le Village. CLUB Chalets are reserved by the room; this engenders a convivial atmosphere and lovely place to meet families or other like-minded skiers in the comfort of a larger shared chalet. CLUB Chefs offer a more flexible menu plan with choice of dishes and canapé receptions every evening, CLUB guests also enjoy complimentary beer and wine and priority ski hosting. CLUB holidays are intended to distil the very best of the celebrated club-hotel atmosphere but with the intimacy and exclusivity of a private home.A completely unique position overlooking the pistes, lifts and nursery slopes and just 100m from the shops, bars and restaurants.
Features- Club Chalet Le Chateau, Alpe d'Huez
- Ski in - ski out
- Wet suite with hot tub & sauna
- Open fire
- Television with UK Freeview
- BOSE Music system with iPod connectivity
- Blu-ray DVD player
- 2 iPads
- Playstation 3
- Hairdryers in each bedroom
- Ski room with boot warmers
- Private underground parking
Welcome champagne & canapes
Qualified Chef & hostesses
7 day breakfast & cleaning
Daily canapes before dinner
Free bar (wine and beer)
Wake up drinks
Bathrobe and slippers
Resort Film & board games library
Accommodation - Club Chalet Le Chateau, Alpe d'Huez
Room 1: Twin with balcony, en suite bath, handbasin and WC.
Room 2: Twin with balcony, en suite bath, handbasin and WC
Room 3: Twin with balcony, en suite bath, handbasin and WC.
Room 4: Twin with balcony, en suite bath, handbasin and WC.
Room 5: Twin with balcony, en suite shower, handbasin and WC. Space for a cot.
Room 6: Double with balcony, en suite bath, handbasin and WC. Space for a cot or temporary bed.
Room 7 - Triple: Double with balcony, separate single room, share en suite bath, handbasin and WC. Space for cot.
Meals - Club Chalet Le Chateau, Alpe d'Huez
The chalet host will have a day off during the course of the week, during which you will be required to eat out.
- Continental breakfast with a cooked option
- Afternoon tea will be left in the chalet for you to help yourself to freshly made cake or biscuits, bread & jams, selection of teas, coffee and hot chocolate
- Canapé reception on 6 evenings and free beer - a good way to swap ski banter before dinner.
- 3 course evening meal (6 nights) followed by cheese board and coffee
- A choice of red and white wine is served throughout dinner