Chalet Le Chateau, Alpe d'Huez
Le Chateau is the largest of our chalets in Le Village, with views into Le Village's charming courtyard from one direction from the lower two floors and far reaching views across the slopes to Les Bergers from the upper floors, whilst on the other side looking past the smart Chamois d'Or hotel to the Rond Points des Pistes.
Features- Chalet Le Chateau, Alpe d'Huez
- Ski in ski out location
- 300m to village centre
- Indoor Hot Tub
- UK Freeview TV
- DVD Player
- Stereo with ipod lead
- Boot warmers
- Non smoking chalet
- Chalet staff live in
Accommodation - Chalet Le Chateau, Alpe d'Huez
At ground floor level you will find the ski entrance that leads to indoor hot-tub, sauna, boot room and two twin bedrooms complete with en-suite facilities and access to their own terrace areas. A grand staircase takes you up to the first floor where the main entrance gives way to an enormous living space, filled with light from the vast picture windows and complete with intimate dining area off the kitchen, alongside a sumptuous living area with log fire and vast flat screen TV. A twin en-suite bedroom completes this floor as the stairs rise to the first floor with three more bedrooms, 2 twins and a double, all en-suite. Climbing to the top of the chalet a double bedroom enjoys spectacular views over the slopes towards Les Bergers. Across the landing a second bedroom gives an extra space, these two bedrooms share a bathroom, making it the perfect family suite.
- Room 1: Twin with en suite bath, handbasin & WC
- Room 2: Twin with en suite bath, handbasin & WC
- Room 3: Twin with en suite bath, handbasin & WC
- Room 4: Twin with en suite bath, handbasin & WC
- Room 5: Twin with en suite shower, handbasin & WC
- Room 6: Double with en suite bath, handbasin & WC
- Room 7: Double with shared bath, handbasin & WC
- Room 8: Single with shared bath, handbasin & WC
Meals - Chalet Le Chateau, Alpe d'Huez
The chalet host will have a day off during the course of the week, during which you will be required to eat out.
- Morning coffee or tea brought to your bedside
- A hearty hot breakfast cooked to order.
- Freshly baked cakes afternoon tea
- Three course meal