Chalet Le Lac Blanc 1, Alpe D'Huez, France
Please note: children under 12 are not allowed in this chalet on any date, unless part of a group booking the whole chalet.
Coupled with Chalet Le Lac Blanc II, these are the best located chalets in the resort; on the slopes with the main ski lift & ski school meeting point just 30m away and the resort centre only 500m away.
Chalet is adult only.
Features - Chalet Le Lac Blanc 1, Alpe D'Huez
- Hearty cooked breakfast with fresh bread, jams & cereals on six mornings
- Freshly-made afternoon tea with cake, pastries or biscuits every day
- Appetiser with drinks before a delicious three-course evening meal on six nights
- A choice of carefully selected wines included with dinner
- Free Wi-Fi, iPod docking station, TV, DVD & board games for your entertainment
- Daily housekeeping with towels provided
Accommodation - Chalet Le Lac Blanc 1, Alpe D'Huez
Sleeps up to 14 people in 7 twin or double bedrooms.
Located above a piste-side restaurant that is only open in the daytime, you access the chalet by an enclosed staircase at the rear of the chalets.
Ground floor: Ski & boot storage area with boot warmers.
First floor: Open plan dining and living area with comfortable seating, satellite TV, DVD player and kitchen area.
Second floor: Five twin or double bedded rooms (please specify at the time of booking), two of which share a balcony, all have shower and wc. One twin room is larger.
Third floor: Two twin or double rooms sharing a shower and wc. These are attic style rooms with a sloping ceiling.
Meals - Chalet Le Lac Blanc 1, Alpe D'Huez
An energising hot and cold breakfast on six mornings a week, daily afternoon tea and an appetiser with drinks before a home cooked three course evening meal on six nights served with complimentary wines and fresh coffee.