Chalet Le Lac Blanc 1, Alpe D'Huez, France
Please note: children under 15 are not allowed in this chalet on any date, unless part of a group booking the whole chalet.
Chalet Le Lac Blanc 1 is part of the new Mountain Collection that offers free ski guiding and coaching throughout your week’s stay.
Coupled with Chalet Le Lac Blanc II, these are the best located chalets in the resort; on the slopes with the main ski lift & ski school meeting point just 30m away and the resort centre only 500m away.
Chalet is adult only.
Features - Chalet Le Lac Blanc 1, Alpe D'Huez
- Hearty cooked breakfast with fresh bread, jams & cereals on six mornings
- Freshly-made afternoon tea with cake, pastries or biscuits every day
- Appetiser with drinks before a delicious three-course evening meal on six nights
- A choice of carefully selected wines included with dinner
- Free Wi-Fi, iPod docking station, TV, DVD & board games for your entertainment
- Daily housekeeping with towels provided
Accommodation - Chalet Le Lac Blanc 1, Alpe D'Huez
Sleeps up to 14 people in 7 twin or double bedrooms.
Located above a piste-side restaurant that is only open in the daytime, you access the chalet by an enclosed staircase at the rear of the chalets.
Ground floor: Ski & boot storage area with boot warmers.
First floor: Open plan dining and living area with comfortable seating, satellite TV, DVD player and kitchen area.
Second floor: Five twin or double bedded rooms (please specify at the time of booking), two of which share a balcony, all have shower and wc. One twin room is larger.
Third floor: Two twin or double rooms sharing a shower and wc. These are attic style rooms with a sloping ceiling.
Meals - Chalet Le Lac Blanc 1, Alpe D'Huez
An energising hot and cold breakfast on six mornings a week, daily afternoon tea and an appetiser with drinks before a home cooked three course evening meal on six nights served with complimentary wines and fresh coffee.