Chalet Le Manoir - Alpe d‘Huez, France
This is a dedicated family chalet.
Our exclusive development of five chalets is located at the top of town and next to all the main lifts. Built around an atmospheric cobbled courtyard at a giddying altitude of 2000m, and surrounded on two sides by piste, the five chalets of Le Village characterize the ultimate in ski-in ski-out convenience. Those familiar with our previous developments will not be surprised that we have made our usual choice from the a la Carte Alpine menu; stone walls, slate roofs, vaulted ceilings, solid timber floors, hi-tec entertainment, snappy chic en-suite bathrooms, hot tubs, saunas... all the ubiquitous toys that have become our trademark.
An exciting caged people carrier provides aerial transport down to all parts of the resort including the outdoor ice rink and pool. With a nursery slope under your nose, our famed nanny service to look after the kids and spa treatments for a little spoilt indulgence, for the first time the discerning skier seeking supreme comfort can enjoy everything that Alpe d’Huez has to offer. A completely unique position overlooking the pistes, lifts and nursery slopes and just 100m from the shops, bars and restaurants. As one of our dedicated family chalets, infants and children are welcome in this chalet all season long.
Benefits of our Dedicated Family Chalets?
Here are a few reasons why our dedicated family ski chalets may be the right choice for this year's skiing holiday with the family.
- These chalets have been selected for their ability to fit cots in bedrooms, have family rooms where children can be in the same room as their parents and for having good sized or multiple living areas so children have plenty of space to play.
- Sharing a chalet with another family can be a more economical way to travel in a small group.
- Our dedicated family chalets provide a more sociable environment for children and parents alike.
- Chalet staff are used to working with children.
- To help take the stress out of packing for your family ski holiday, we’ve ensured these dedicated family chalets are fully equipped for you and your little one's needs. All have stair gates, changing mats, microwave steriliser and sterilising tablets and washing machine access.
- We will provide a small selection of toys in the chalet for your use and to keep your little one entertained.
- We also provide the following for our little guests; full-fat fresh milk for infants, fresh home-made purees, children’s cutlery and crockery, car seats in resort (not on transfer) and pre-bookable infant packs.
- We also have the following items available for use on request; bed guards, potties, toilet step & seat and table booster.
- Our dedicated family chalets are all in resorts that have been selected especially with children in mind.
Features - Chalet Le Manoir, Alpe d‘Huez
- Dedicated family chalet
- Ski in - ski out
- Wet suite with hot tub & sauna
- Open fire
- Television with UK Freeview
- BOSE Music system with iPod connectivity
- Blu-ray DVD player
- Playstation 3
- Hairdryers in each bedroom
- Ski room with boot warmers
- Private underground parking
Welcome champagne & canapes
Wake up drinks
Daily cleaning (6 days)
Bathrobe and slippers
Use of chalet iPad
Resort film & board games library
Massage & beauty treatments (local charge)
Accommodation - Chalet Le Manoir, Alpe d‘Huez
Each of the bedrooms is larger than the customary Alpine offering and every bedroom has a balcony, some actually spill straight onto the piste.
Room 1: Twin with balcony, en suite bath, handbasin and WC
Room 2: Twin with balcony, en suite shower, handbasin and WC. Space for a cot.
Room 3: Double with balcony, en suite shower, handbasin and WC. Space for a cot.
Room 4: Twin with balcony, en suite shower, handbasin and WC.
Room 5: Twin with balcony, en suite bath, handbasin and WC.
Room 6: Twin with balcony, en suite bath, handbasin and WC. Space for a cot.
Meals - Chalet Le Manoir, Alpe d‘Huez
The chalet host will have a day off during the course of the week, during which you will be required to eat out.
- Continental breakfast with a cooked option on 6 mornings
- Afternoon tea will be left in the chalet for you to help yourself to freshly made cake or biscuits, bread & jams, selection of teas, coffee and hot chocolate
- Canapés on the first and last evening
- 3 course evening meal (6 nights) followed by cheese board and coffee
- A choice of red and white wine is served throughout dinner