Chalet Louisa, Alpe D'Huez, France
Chalet Louisa is a ski-in/out (in normal conditions) chalet, in the centre of the Altiport complex above the Les Bergers area on the east side of this excellent resort. From the chalet, skiers can ski to Les Bergers, the ski school meeting point and the Marmottes gondola. 20 minutes (approx) walk from the chalet there are bars and restaurants and the free shuttle service (running until 1700hrs) takes guests into the centre of Alpe d’Huez. This chalet is perfect for guests wanting a quiet location from which to explore the extensive ski area of Alpe d'Huez.
Chalet Louisa offers a high standard of accommodation with excellent facilities and fantastic panoramic views of Alpe d'Huez. In addition to all rooms having en suite bathrooms with heated towel rails, there is the added luxury of both a hot tub and a sauna. Built in traditional wood and stone, this lovely chalet has a large balcony off the pleasantly decorated living/dining area with a warming wood-burning stove, TV and DVD. Room 7 is a perfect room for a family with the additional bunk beds that can be used by children only. This is a popular chalet so early booking is recommended.
Accommodation - Chalet Louisa, Alpe D'HuezGround Floor:
- Room 1 = twin with shower and WC
- Room 2 = twin with bath and WC
- Hot tub
- Sauna with shower
- Ski storage
- Rooms 3 & 4 = 2 twins with shower and WC
- Open-plan kitchen/living/dining area with large balcony
- Separate WC
- Rooms 5 & 6 = 2 twins with shower, WC and balcony
- Room 7 = twin (plus additional bunk bed) with shower, WC and balcony
- Room 8 = twin with shower and WC
Chalet staff live out.
Meals - Chalet Louisa, Alpe D'Huez
The chalet host will have a day off during the course of the week, during which you will be required to eat out.
Great food matters a lot to us and we take great care in planning and creating our delicious menus. We set high standards for our food and we test and taste every one of our recipes. Our menus are specially designed to give you what your body needs for active days on the mountain.
- enjoy starting the day with an enhanced cooked breakfast
- in the evening enjoy an aperitif followed by
- a delicious freshly cooked 4 course meal
- selection of superior regional wines until coffee
- after-dinner chocolates to accompany your coffee