Chalet Naomi - Alpe D'Huez, France
Chalet Naomi would not look out of place in a new adaptation of Heidi with its timber exterior and exposed aged wood finish throughout. This quaint charm has been paired with 21st century comforts, such as a sauna and heated boot racks, so you can live the rural chalet dream and enjoy modern day luxuries too. The large open-plan living/dining area is an inviting spot with enough space for all to relax in. It has serene southerly views of a nearby stream; open the window and you might hear the water trickling past.
Boasting ski convenience, Chalet Naomi is situated in the Quartier des Bergers on the East side of Alpe d’Huez. The Alpauris chair is just 220 metres (approx.) and for beginners the main ski school meeting point is just 200 metres (approx.) from the chalet. Lastly, to make your ski holiday even easier and stress free, Les Bergers’ small selection of shops and bars are only a short walk away. This chalet apartment, situated in the same building as Chalet Les Eterlous, couldn’t be better placed.
Features - Chalet Naomi, Alpe D'Huez
- Ski storage & heated boot racks
- The Alpauris chair is just 220 metres (approx.)
Accommodation - Chalet Naomi, Alpe D'Huez
All bedrooms have the same rustic appeal and every room has its own bathroom.
• Ski storage and heated boot racks
• Large open-plan living/dining/kitchen area
Room 1 = small twin with shower and WC
Rooms 2 & 3 = twins with shower and WC
Room 4 = large twin with shower and separate WC
Chalet staff live out.
Meals - Chalet Naomi, Alpe D'Huez
A hearty breakfast
Begin your ski day with fresh bread, a choice of preserves, cereals, porridge, yoghurts, eggs, fruit
juice and unlimited tea and coffee, plus a daily variety of hot options such as poached eggs, sausages, tomatoes and hash browns with croissants and pain au chocolat (or local breads, ham and cheese in Austria and Switzerland)
On your return from the slopes
A freshly baked cake or biscuits with tea and coffee awaits.
In the evening
Aperitifs and canapes followed by a delicious freshly cooked 4 course meal including a cheeseboard with a selection of superior regional wines unlimited until coffee and after-dinner chocolates are served.
There is also an optional welcome drink where you can meet the team and learn what is going on in the resort (and our après ski programme) during your stay.
Breakfast and dinner will be served on 6 out of 7 nights and a continental breakfast will be left out on 1 morning.
This chalet is available with flexible catering. With a range of catering and hosting options from the bare minimum to the full works - The choice really is yours!
You really can't beat a chalet for the real home-from-home environment; large living areas with comfortable sofas, a roaring log fire and often your own private hot tub or sauna. But whilst the fully catered chalet offers fantastic value for money, we recognise that some of you may prefer a little more flexibility in your catering arrangements and may even prefer to cook for yourselves altogether.
So what do you get?
- We have specially chosen a selection of our smaller chalets for their superb locations, rooms with en suite or private facilities, and comfortable living areas. Pay one price for the whole chalet for a week which includes:
- Welcome hamper of essentials to get you started which includes:
- 1 litre of UHT milk, 2 baguettes, 1 small pack of butter, 50g of English tea, 1 small jar of coffee, 4 bin bags, 4 toilet rolls, salt & pepper, 1 bottle of red wine, 1 bottle of white wine, 1 litre of orange juice and 4 dishwasher tablets
- Beds made and bath and hand towels for each person
- Daily cleaning of communal areas and bathrooms 6 days a week
- TV and DVD player in living area
IN ADDITION, YOU WILL ENJOY OUR FULL LEVEL OF SERVICE INCLUDING:
- Pre-booked lift passes delivered to your chalet
- Pre-booking of ski lessons and ski hire
- Full service from our resort team including restaurant booking and a programme of apres-ski events
- Our UK team will arrange your catering to suit your needs and dietary requirements. You are free to choose how many breakfasts, afternoon teas or evening meals you would like, plus select from one of our great value wine packages