Chalet Pere Josef 1, Alpe D'Huez, France
In an unbeatable location just 50m from the slopes, this attractive, cosy chalet is conveniently joined with Chalet Pere Josef 2, enabling large groups to stay together by booking both chalets. Parents can pre-book the Pepi Penguin Club or Whizz Kids at the Club Hotel L'Hermitage
Features - Chalet Pere Josef 1, Alpe D'Huez
- Close to the ski slopes and 3 minutes walk to resort centre
- 2 Identical chalets-great for larger groups wanting a chalet holiday
- Accept children all season
Accommodation - Chalet Pere Josef 1, Alpe D'Huez
Chalet Pere Josef 1 - sleeps 12 (room numbers in brackets)
Lower Ground Floor: Twin room with shower and WC (1). Double room with shower and WC (2). Twin room with bath and WC (3).
Ground Floor: Lounge/dining area with balcony, kitchen and WC.
First Floor: 2 Twin rooms with shower and WC (4,5). Twin room with shower, WC and balcony (6).
Meals - Chalet Pere Josef 1, Alpe D'Huez
The chalet host will have a day off during the course of the week, during which you will be required to eat out
- hearty breakfast with one cooked option
- afternoon tea with home-made cakes
- 3 course evening meal with house wine and coffee included (5 nights)
- 4 course farewell feast (1 night)
- early suppers for children available