Chalet Petite Etoile, Alpe D'Huez
Chalet Petite Etoile has a fantastic location in the centre of Alpe d’Huez, 120 metres from the basket lift and just a stone’s throw from the array of restaurants and bars. You could nip out for a new pair of goggles, head back to the chalet to pick up your skis and be whipping down the mountain before your friends have even finished their breakfast! Chalet Petite Etoile is situated in the same building as its bigger sister, Chalet Grande Etoile, and both have been lovingly refurbished to our specifications for the 2012-13 winter season.
Accommodation - Chalet Petite Etoile, Alpe D'Huez
Chalet Petite Etoile has a beautiful, alpine style of decor but it is the great attention to detail and modern twists in the furnishings which add that extra level of comfort to the chalet. From the heated boot dryers and open-plan living area, to the inviting en suite bedrooms. This lovely chalet also offers the flexibility of beds in rooms 1, 2 and 3 being either twins or king-sized doubles (please specify at the time of booking).
Entrance with heated boot dryers and ski storage
Open plan kitchen, living & dining area with access to valley side balcony
Room 1 = twin or king-sized double with shower & WC
Room 2 = twin or king- sized double with shower, WC & access to balcony (shared with living area)
Triple suite comprising:
Room 3 = twin or king-sized double with a small single room (bunk beds) in a separate room across a private corridor
Beds in rooms 1, 2 and 3 will be made up as twins unless we are advised otherwise.
Chalet staff live out.
Meals - Chalet Petite Etoile, Alpe D'Huez
A hearty breakfast
Begin your ski day with fresh bread, a choice of preserves, cereals, porridge, yoghurts, eggs, fruit
juice and unlimited tea and coffee, plus a daily variety of hot options such as poached eggs, sausages, tomatoes and hash browns with croissants and pain au chocolat (or local breads, ham and cheese in Austria and Switzerland)
On your return from the slopes
A freshly baked cake or biscuits with tea and coffee awaits.
In the evening
Aperitifs and canapes followed by a delicious freshly cooked 4 course meal including a cheeseboard with a selection of superior regional wines unlimited until coffee and after-dinner chocolates are served.
There is also an optional welcome drink where you can meet the team and learn what is going on in the resort (and our après ski programme) during your stay.
Breakfast and dinner will be served on 6 out of 7 nights and a continental breakfast will be left out on 1 morning.
This chalet is available with flexible catering. With a range of catering and hosting options from the bare minimum to the full works - The choice really is yours!
You really can't beat a chalet for the real home-from-home environment; large living areas with comfortable sofas, a roaring log fire and often your own private hot tub or sauna. But whilst the fully catered chalet offers fantastic value for money, we recognise that some of you may prefer a little more flexibility in your catering arrangements and may even prefer to cook for yourselves altogether.
So what do you get?
- We have specially chosen a selection of our smaller chalets for their superb locations, rooms with en suite or private facilities, and comfortable living areas. Pay one price for the whole chalet for a week which includes:
- Welcome hamper of essentials to get you started which includes:
- 1 litre of UHT milk, 2 baguettes, 1 small pack of butter, 50g of English tea, 1 small jar of coffee, 4 bin bags, 4 toilet rolls, salt & pepper, 1 bottle of red wine, 1 bottle of white wine, 1 litre of orange juice and 4 dishwasher tablets
- Beds made and bath and hand towels for each person
- Daily cleaning of communal areas and bathrooms 6 days a week
- TV and DVD player in living area
IN ADDITION, YOU WILL ENJOY OUR FULL LEVEL OF SERVICE INCLUDING:
- Pre-booked lift passes delivered to your chalet
- Pre-booking of ski lessons and ski hire
- Full service from our resort team including restaurant booking and a programme of apres-ski events
- Our UK team will arrange your catering to suit your needs and dietary requirements. You are free to choose how many breakfasts, afternoon teas or evening meals you would like, plus select from one of our great value wine packages