Chalet Pregentil, Alpe d'Huez
The Chalet Pregentil is a delightful and charming property, situated in the heart of the old village of Alpe d'Huez.
The chalet interior enjoys a wonderful cosy atmosphere, and being made virtually entirely from local wood, provides a genuine sense of rustic Alpine charm. At the end of a hard day on the slopes, guests can relax in the sauna, before pre dinner canapés provided by your Inghams chalet hosts. Bedrooms are prettily furnished in traditional wooden style, and most enjoy en suite facilities. Rooms 5 and 6 share a hallway, bathroom with a shower and wc as well as a small private lounge area so can be combined to make a suite, ideal for a family or a small group of friends. After dinner, the après-ski can be reached easily by a few minutes' stroll to the busy nightlife and the many bars of Alpe d'Huez. For ski access the nearby 'Telecentre' ski-lift will take you directly to the foot of the main lifts and ski school meeting point. At the end of the day you can ski back to within 150 metres of the chalet door.
Features- Chalet Pregentil, Alp d'Huez
- Central location
- 2 minutes’ walk (200m) to the nearest lift
- Close to the central ski lift
- Most bedrooms with en suite facilities
- Cosy lounge/dining area with balcony
- Delightfully finished interior
- Free Wi-Fi
Accommodation- Chalet Pregentil, Alp d'Huez
Lower Ground Floor
Room 1 - Triple (sleeps 2-3) with en suite shower/wc**
Room 2 - Twin with en suite shower/wc
Room 3 - Twin with en suite shower/wc
Entrance with ski and boot racks, sauna, open-plan lounge and dining area with a balcony
Room 4 - Twin with en suite shower/wc
Room 5 - Double (sharing shower/wc with room 6)
Room 6 - Twin (sharing shower/wc with room 5)
Rooms 5 & 6 can be combined to form a suite with small lounge and balcony
Room 7 - Triple (sleeps 2-3) under the eaves with en suite shower/wc.**
**Triple rooms are recommended for a maximum of 2 adults and 1 child
Meals- Chalet Pregentil
Food is a highlight of any ski holiday, and our Chalet Hosts will prepare and serve your meals as described here six days per week*. Start the day with a hearty skiers’ breakfast, including a choice of porridge or cereals, tea, coffee, fruit juice, local breads (including croissants and pains au chocolat in France of course!), plus boiled eggs, a choice of preserves, cheese and cold-cut meats, all normally laid out buffetstyle for you. There will also be a hot ‘dish of the day’ available, such as scrambled eggs or pancakes, freshly cooked to order.
Afternoon tea is the traditional ‘welcome home’ for chalet guests at the end of a day’s skiing, with a slice of freshly baked cake, different each day, to accompany your choice of tea or coffee.
Our 4 course dinner menus start with canapés and an apéritif, followed by a starter, main course and dessert, accompanied by a choice of complimentary wines, with coffee or tea and chocolates to follow.
Vegetarian options are always available, and other special diets are available at a supplement if booked in advance
*(On your Host’s one day off each week, they will leave a simpler Continental breakfast out for you to help yourselves, there is no afternoon tea that day, and you can dine out locally in the evening. Your Resort Representative will gladly help out with information and make a reservation for you if you wish.)
Choice of Quality Wines
The wines for our chalets are chosen in conjunction with our good friends and established wine experts, Nicolas and Véronique Perret, who have helped us select two contrasting whites and two choice reds for you to enjoy, unlimited, throughout dinner each evening.
Christmas & New Year Celebrations
Our Chalet Hotels are the ideal venue for your Christmas or New Year celebrations, providing the perfect festive atmosphere, wonderful food and wines, and our team of staff on hand to ensure you have a simply fantastic week!
Children in Chalets
• Children aged 12 years and over are welcome in all chalets on all dates.
• Children 11 years and under are also welcome as follows – - in our Lapland chalets on all dates. - in any chalet on any date where one group books the entire chalet for their exclusive use; - in any other chalet on peak holiday dates only.
• We serve a separate High Tea at 5:30pm for children aged 11 years and under with an appropriate menu. Unless children are part of an ‘exclusive use’ whole-chalet booking in chalets, it is not possible for children aged 11 years and under to eat at the adult sitting. However, where children aged 11 years and under are part of an ‘exclusive use’ whole-chalet booking, parents may elect for their children to eat with them at the adult meal times on payment of a £39 per child per week supplement.