Chalet Pregentil, Alpe d'Huez
The Chalet Pregentil is a delightful and charming property, situated in the heart of the old village of Alpe d'Huez.
The chalet interior enjoys a wonderful cosy atmosphere, and being made virtually entirely from local wood, provides a genuine sense of rustic Alpine charm. At the end of a hard day on the slopes, guests can relax in the sauna, before pre dinner canapés provided by your Inghams chalet hosts. Bedrooms are prettily furnished in traditional wooden style, and most enjoy en suite facilities. Rooms 5 and 6 share a hallway, bathroom with a shower and wc as well as a small private lounge area so can be combined to make a suite, ideal for a family or a small group of friends. After dinner, the après-ski can be reached easily by a few minutes' stroll to the busy nightlife and the many bars of Alpe d'Huez. For ski access the nearby 'Telecentre' ski-lift will take you directly to the foot of the main lifts and ski school meeting point. At the end of the day you can ski back to within 150 metres of the chalet door.
Features- Chalet Pregentil, Alp d'Huez
- Central location
- 2 minutes’ walk (200m) to the nearest lift
- Close to the central ski lift
- Most bedrooms with en suite facilities
- Cosy lounge/dining area with balcony
- Delightfully finished interior
- Free Wi-Fi
Accommodation- Chalet Pregentil, Alp d'Huez
Lower Ground Floor
Room 1 - Triple (sleeps 2-3) with en suite shower/wc**
Room 2 - Twin with en suite shower/wc
Room 3 - Twin with en suite shower/wc
Entrance with ski and boot racks, sauna, open-plan lounge and dining area with a balcony
Room 4 - Twin with en suite shower/wc
Room 5 - Double (sharing shower/wc with room 6)
Room 6 - Twin (sharing shower/wc with room 5)
Rooms 5 & 6 can be combined to form a suite with small lounge and balcony
Room 7 - Triple (sleeps 2-3) under the eaves with en suite shower/wc.**
**Triple rooms are recommended for a maximum of 2 adults and 1 child
Meals- Chalet Pregentil
"Free wine included worth over €100".
- Skiers' Breakfast is included 7 days per week†
- Afternoon tea and coffee with a selection of cakes†
- 4-course dinners, including pre-dinner apèritif, choice of complimentary wines with dinner followed by tea/coffee & chocolates†
- Special celebratory dinners on Christmas Day and New Year's Eve
We serve a separate High Tea at 5:30pm for children aged 11 years and under with an appropriate menu. Unless children are part of an ‘exclusive use’ whole-chalet booking in chalets, it is not possible for children aged 11 years and under to eat at the adult sitting.
• However, where children aged 11 years and under are part of an ‘exclusive use’ whole-chalet booking, parents may elect for their children to eat with them at the adult meal times on payment per child per week supplement.