Chalet Sarenne, Alpe d'Huez, France
The Chalet Sarenne is a traditional chalet that has been recently refurbished and offers a stylish home-from-home in which to relax after a full day on the slopes.
The spacious open-plan lounge and dining area opens out on to a large south-facing balcony with a hot tub. There are amazing views over the peaks of the National Park to be enjoyed from the balcony and the hot tub. The location in the resort is really hard to beat being just a short walk to the 'Telecentre' ski-lift and close to the shops, bars and nightlife of Alpe d'Huez. The outdoor pool and ice rink (included on the lift pass) are under 5 minutes' walk away. All the bedrooms have en suite facilities. The chalet is ideal for a group of friends or family who want the convenience of a chalet in a great location with easy access to fantastic high altitude skiing.
Features- Chalet Sarenne, Alpe d'Huez
- Fantastic location in the centre of Alpe d’Huez
- 2 minutes’ walk (150m) to the nearest piste
- Spacious modern chalet-apartment with fantastic views
- All bedrooms with en suite facilities
- Sun terrace with hot tub
- Free Wi-Fi
Accommodation- Chalet Sarenne, Alpe d'Huez
Entrance, ski storage room with boot warmers
Kitchen, dining room and lounge area. Balcony with hot tub
Room 1 - Triple (sleeps 2-3) with shower/wc
Room 2 - Double with bath/wc
Room 3 - Twin with shower/wc
Room 4 - Twin with bath/wc and mezzanine with twin beds (mezzanine area has low eaves and is really only recommended for children)
Meals- Chalet Sarenne, Alpe d'Huez
"Free wine included worth over €100".
- Skiers' Breakfast is included 7 days per week†
- Afternoon tea and coffee with a selection of cakes†
- 4-course dinners, including pre-dinner apèritif, choice of complimentary wines with dinner followed by tea/coffee & chocolates†
- Special celebratory dinners on Christmas Day and New Year's Eve
†Breakfast hot option, afternoon tea and dinner is 6 days per week, due to chalet staff's day off.
We serve a separate High Tea at 5:30pm for children aged 11 years and under with an appropriate menu. Unless children are part of an ‘exclusive use’ whole-chalet booking in chalets, it is not possible for children aged 11 years and under to eat at the adult sitting.
• However, where children aged 11 years and under are part of an ‘exclusive use’ whole-chalet booking, parents may elect for their children to eat with them at the adult meal times on payment per child per week supplement.