Chalet Sarenne - Alpe D'Huez, France
Everything is within 150 metres (approx.) of this superbly located chalet. You can ski back within 150 metres, walk to the televillage gondola in 150 metres (which grants you access to the centre of Alpe d’Huez) and you can take advantage of the quaint bars and restaurants of Huez, which are, you've guessed it, a mere 150 metres away.
If you wanted to list all the things that make a chalet ‘perfect’, it may well read something like the description of Chalet Sarenne: close to skiing and slopes, huge terrace with outdoor hot tub and magnificent views, a tasteful combination of traditional wood and stone married with modern facilities such as floor-to-ceiling windows, very comfortable rooms with ample storage, sauna and steam room, relaxation area and the little extra that we all appreciate: heated boot racks.
Features- Chalet Sarenne, Alpe D'Huez
- Specially designed Signature Menus using locally sourced ingredients to create a variety of unique traditional and modern dishes ideal for winter.
- Champagne reception and canapés on arrival
- Snack pack for your return airport transfer
- Complimentary WiFi
- Tea/Coffee brought to your door
- L’Occitane shower gel and soap (or equivalent)
- TV and DVD player in each chalet
- iPod dock or Bluetooth speakers
- Bath towels and bath sheets changed mid-week
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Hairdryers in all rooms
- Hot tub, sauna, steam room and wellness area towels
- Cards and games
- iPod docks or Bluetooth speakers
- TV with satellite channels, DVD and CD players
- Fresh fruit bowl throughout your stay
- Occasional UK newspapers
Accommodation - Chalet Sarenne, Alpe D'Huez
• heated ski boot warmers and ski storage
• wellness area with sauna, steam room and relaxation space
Room 1 = Twin with reading corner, shower and WC
• open plan living /dining area leading onto alarge terrace with hot tub
Room 2 = Twin with reading corner, shower, WC and shared balcony
Room 3 = Twin with reading corner, shower and WC
Room 4 = Twin with shower, WC and shared balcony
Room 5 = Double with shower and WC
Chalet staff live in.
Meals - Chalet Sarenne, Alpe D'Huez
A sumputous breakfast
Morning tea and coffee brought to your room followed by a cooked breakfast including daily specialities such as freshly made pancakes plus French patisseries (or local breads, ham and cheeses in Austria and Switzerland).
On your return from the slopes
A freshly baked cake or biscuits with tea and coffee will await your return from the slopes.
In the evening
Aperitifs and canapés on 5 nights followed by a delicious freshly cooked 4 course meal including a cheeseboard with port on 6 out of 7 nights. A choice of superior bottled red, white and rosé wines to accompany your meal, unlimited until your freshly made coffee and after-dinner chocolates are served.
There is also an optional welcome drink where you can meet the team and learn what is going on in the resort (and our après ski programme) during your stay.
Breakfast and dinner will be served on 6 out of 7 nights and a continental breakfast will be left out on 1 morning.