Chalet Telemark, Alpe D'Huez
In the heart of the original village of Alpe d’Huez, the cosy and homely Chalet Telemark is situated close to the ski lifts, with an express ski-fitting service to get you onto the slopes quickly. Of an excellent standard, its superb extras include a warming sauna and a Jacuzzi.
Features - Chalet Telemark, Alpe D'Huez
- TV, DVD & Video
- Stereo CD player
- Board games
- All rooms have a hairdryer
- Ski store
Accommodation - Chalet Telemark, Alpe D'Huez
- Lower Ground Floor: Rooms 1 & 2: Twin rooms with bathroom and WC. Sauna, Jacuzzi, shower, separate WC.
- Ground Floor: Open plan lounge/dining/kitchen and balcony. Rooms 3 & 4: Twin rooms with bathroom and WC.
- First Floor: Room 5: Small twin room with sloping roof, bathroom and WC. Rooms 6 & 7: Twin rooms with bathroom, WC, balcony and sloping roof. Rooms 8 & 9: Twin rooms with bathroom, WC and sloping roof.
Bathrobes are provided.
Meals - Chalet Telemark, Alpe D'Huez
Friendly staff will provide a hearty continental breakfast, a tasty array of afternoon refreshments to welcome you off the slopes, including a selection of hot and cold drinks and homemade cakes, and a delicious freshly prepared evening meal six days of the week. Complimentary wine is served with each evening meal and if you want to splash out on something a bit special, please ask your chalet staff. On the remaining day (staff day off), breakfast and afternoon tea will be left out, giving you the opportunity to enjoy a meal in one of the resort's restaurants. This can be arranged for you by your resort representative if you prefer. Staff will happily cater for any special dietary needs if you let us know at the time of booking, however please note that we advise you bring any more specialist items with you.
- The kid’s clubs operate at the Hotel L'Hermitage (ID 1427)
- A supplement is payable for the rooms with balcony