Chalet Viking, Alpe D'Huez, France
An attractive wood and stone chalet located beside the piste, this chalet also has a whirlpool on the terrace for watching the world go by. Close to the slopes and within easy walking distance of the resort bars and restaurants, this is an ideal choice of accommodation.
Features - Chalet Viking, Alpe D'Huez
- Sauna and whirlpool (available 4-7pm, 5 days per week )
- Ski room with book rack
- open plan lounge with fireplace, TV, stereo, DVD player and a selection of board games
- FREE WiFi
- 3 minute walk to resort centre
- 1 minute walk to ski lift
Accommodation - Chalet Viking, Alpe D'Huez
Sleeps 22 (room numbers in brackets):
Ground floor: Open plan living area with fireplace. Separate WC. Ski locker room. Sauna and sun terrace with whirlpool.
First floor: 3 twin rooms with bath, WC and balcony (1,2&3). 3 twin rooms with bath and WC (4,5&6).
Second floor: 2 twin rooms with sloping roof, bath, WC and balcony (7&8). 3 twin rooms with sloping roof, bath and WC (9,10&11).
Meals - Chalet Viking, Alpe D'Huez
The chalet host will have a day off during the course of the week, during which you will be required to eat out.
- Hearty breakfast with one cooked option
- afternoon tea with home-made cakes
- 3 course evening meal with house wine and coffee included (5 nights )
- 4 course farewell feast (1 night)
- early suppers for children available