Hotel Alpenrose, Alpe d'Huez
The Alpenrose is new chalet style hotel that opened last year and has been tastefully constructed in local stone and wood offering quality, contemporary accommodation in spacious suites. Located in the Bergers area, access to the skiing couldn't be easier and the views across the mountains are some of the best in the Alps.
Features - Hotel Alpenrose, Alpe d'Huez
- Indoor swimming pool, sauna and fitness room (free), massages (pay locally)
- Lounge and bar with picture windows and superb views
- Restaurant with a daily menu
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Ski storage room
- 3 minutes' walk (250m) to the Bergers lifts and ski school meeting place
- There is a selection of bars and restaurants in the Bergers area just outside the hotel
Accommodation - Hotel Alpenrose, Alpe d'Huez
27 All have a lounge area with terrace or balcony and wonderful mountain views, satellite TV, telephone, kitchenette with hot plates and tea and coffee making facilities, safe, minibar and hairdryer.
Mountain Suite (A4) 31-35m² - sleeps 2-4 Lounge area with double sofa bed, double bedroom, bunk beds in a cabin room and bath or shower room.
Prestige Suite (B5) 47-53m² - sleeps 2-5 Lounge area with double sofa bed, two double bedrooms, bathroom and wc and shower room and wc.
Meals - Hotel Alpenrose, Alpe d'Huez
- Buffet breakfast
- Christmas Eve gala dinner is included, taken at the Hotel Pic Blanc with a minibus transfer between the two hotels