Hotel Alpenrose, Alpe d'Huez
The Alpenrose is new chalet style hotel that opened last year and has been tastefully constructed in local stone and wood offering quality, contemporary accommodation in spacious suites. Now offering dinners in its gastronomic restaurant, you can enjoy apartment-style living with meals provided. Located in the Bergers area, access to the skiing couldn't be easier and the views across the mountains are some of the best in the Alps.
Features - Hotel Alpenrose, Alpe d'Huez
- 3 minutes' walk (250m) to the Bergers lifts and ski school meeting place
- There is a selection of bars and restaurants in the Bergers area just outside the hotel
- Outdoor heated swimming pool, sauna and fitness room (free)
- Massages (pay locally)
- Lounge and bar with picture windows and superb views
- Restaurant with a daily menu
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Ski storage room
Accommodation - Hotel Alpenrose, Alpe d'HuezBedrooms:
All have a lounge area with terrace or balcony and wonderful mountain views, satellite TV, telephone, safe, minibar and hairdryer
Mountain Suite (A4) 31-35m² - sleeps 2-4 Lounge area with double sofa bed, double bedroom, bunk beds in the corridor and bath or shower room. Sole use of this room is on request only.
Prestige Suite (B5) 47-53m² - sleeps 2-5 Lounge area with double sofa bed, two double bedrooms, bathroom and wc and shower room and wc.
2-5 per room
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Minibar or fridge
- Room safe
Meals - Hotel Alpenrose, Alpe d'Huez
- Buffet breakfast
- 3 course evening meals in the gastronomic restaurant commencing with an ‘Amuse Bouche’, starter and main course with a choice, followed by dessert
- Christmas and New Year’s Eve gala dinners are included