Hotel Petit Prince, Alpe D'Huez
The Petit Prince is run by Langley, Swedish hoteliers with a reputation for excellent food, service and offering a relaxed welcoming atmosphere. Well located in the resort you are within easy reach of all amenities and the hotel's position on the mountain offers unrivalled views over the valley from the sunny balcony.
Features - Hotel Petit Prince, Alpe D'Huez
- 3 minutes walk to nearest lift & 2 minutes walk to resort centre
- NEW- all bedrooms to be fully refurbished for 2010/11 season
- Spacious bar area and a south facing sun terrace with fabulous views over the Oisan valley
- Poll table and table tennis to keep the kids entertained
Accommodation - Hotel Petit Prince, Alpe D'Huez
For two people on half board sharing a twin or double room with bathroom and WC. Some rooms can sleep up to three or four adults, or two adults and two children with bunk beds. Rooms with balconies and spectacular views over the valley below are available at a supplement.
Meals - Hotel Petit Prince, Alpe D'Huez
- Continental style buffet breakfast including a hot option
- 3 course evening meals
- Early meals for children on request
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included