Chalet Karin - Arabba, Italy
Chalet Karin is located in a prime position in the centre of Arabba only 1 minute's (150m) walk from the nearest chair lift and only 3 minutes' walk (300m) from the main cable-car linking to the Sella Ronda. This delightful chalet is above a popular après-ski spot, ideal for guests looking for a lively and convenient base for their holiday. Chalet Karin is a well maintained modern chalet with great facilities include sociable dining area and separate living room upstairs with TV/DVD player and FREE Wi-Fi. All bedrooms have light wood furnishings and contemporary wooden floors, en suite shower and wc, satellite TV, safe and hairdryer.
Features - Chalet Karin, Arabba
- Charming modern chalet in a central location
- All bedrooms with en suite facilities
- Spacious lounge/dining area TV/DVD player
- Free Wi-Fi
Accommodation - Chalet Karin, Arabba
Dining room with TV and balcony, separate kitchen, wc
Room 1 - Continental twin with shower/wc
Room 2 - Continental twin with shower/wc and balcony*
Lounge with TV
Room 3 - Continental twin with shower/wc and balcony
Room 4 - Continental twin with shower/wc
Room 5 - Continental twin with shower/wc (off lounge)
Room 6 (sleeps 2-3) - Twin/triple (under eaves) with bath/wc.
*Some bar noise may be heard.
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Wireless internet
Meals - Chalet Karin, Arabba
Food is a highlight of any ski holiday, and our Chalet Hosts will prepare and serve your meals as described here six days per week*. Start the day with a hearty skiers’ breakfast, including a choice of porridge or cereals, tea, coffee, fruit juice, local breads (including croissants and pains au chocolat in France of course!), plus boiled eggs, a choice of preserves, cheese and cold-cut meats, all normally laid out buffetstyle for you. There will also be a hot ‘dish of the day’ available, such as scrambled eggs or pancakes, freshly cooked to order.
Afternoon tea is the traditional ‘welcome home’ for chalet guests at the end of a day’s skiing, with a slice of freshly baked cake, different each day, to accompany your choice of tea or coffee.
Our 4 course dinner menus start with canapés and an apéritif, followed by a starter, main course and dessert, accompanied by a choice of complimentary wines, with coffee or tea and chocolates to follow.
Vegetarian options are always available, and other special diets are available at a supplement if booked in advance
*(On your Host’s one day off each week, they will leave a simpler Continental breakfast out for you to help yourselves, there is no afternoon tea that day, and you can dine out locally in the evening. Your Resort Representative will gladly help out with information and make a reservation for you if you wish.)
Choice of Quality Wines
The wines for our chalets are chosen in conjunction with our good friends and established wine experts, Nicolas and Véronique Perret, who have helped us select two contrasting whites and two choice reds for you to enjoy, unlimited, throughout dinner each evening.
Christmas & New Year Celebrations
Our Chalet Hotels are the ideal venue for your Christmas or New Year celebrations, providing the perfect festive atmosphere, wonderful food and wines, and our team of staff on hand to ensure you have a simply fantastic week!
Children in Chalets
• Children aged 12 years and over are welcome in all chalets on all dates.
• Children 11 years and under are also welcome as follows – - in our Lapland chalets on all dates. - in any chalet on any date where one group books the entire chalet for their exclusive use; - in any other chalet on peak holiday dates only.
• We serve a separate High Tea at 5:30pm for children aged 11 years and under with an appropriate menu. Unless children are part of an ‘exclusive use’ whole-chalet booking in chalets, it is not possible for children aged 11 years and under to eat at the adult sitting. However, where children aged 11 years and under are part of an ‘exclusive use’ whole-chalet booking, parents may elect for their children to eat with them at the adult meal times on payment of a £39 per child per week supplement.