Hotel Al Forte, Arabba, Italy
A stunning hotel that was originally built as a fort offering fantastic views of the surrounding Dolomites mountain range. Spacious and welcoming with an impressive bar area ideally suited for a few après-ski drinks. Excellent facilities are on hand to help you relax after a day on the slopes.
Features - Hotel Al Forte, Arabba
- Rustic, cellar bar with live music once a week
- Free hotel-run ski buses to and from the slopes throughout the day available on request
- Ski room
- Free use of wellness area with saunas, steam room, kneipp and fitness room
- Massage treatments are available locally
Accommodation - Hotel Al Forte, Arabba
Rooms: All have been recently renovated and feature satellite TV, internet access, mini-safe and bathroom with hairdryer, shower and wc.
Comfort Rooms (2 people): Approx. 30-35m2, spacious and elegant twin rooms, some of which have a balcony at a supplement. Single and twin rooms for sole use are available on request at a supplement.
Junior Suite (2 people): Approx. 35-40m2, these luxurious rooms have panoramic views from the balcony, a sitting room and jetted bath in the bathroom.
Superior Suite (4-5 people): Approx. 55m2, these stunning suites have two bedrooms separated by curtains, a sitting-room with a Tyrol Stube (typical mountain stove), balcony with impressive views, jetted bath in the bathroom and a separate small bathroom with shower.
Meals - Hotel Al Forte, Arabba
- American breakfast
- Five-course evening meal including a salad buffet with local dishes from the Dolomites area.
- Weekly Gala dinner. Christmas & New Year Gala meals included.