Sporthotel Arabba - Arabba, Italy
This sumptuous hotel has all the fine qualities of a true alpine hotel with touches of luxury thrown in. One of the most famous hotels in the region, the Sport Hotel Arabba prides itself on personal service, attention to detail and fine dining. The lounge bar is a perfect place to while away the evening, with a cocktail or glass of fine wine, whilst listening to the resident pianist. The cosy reception and lobby greet you with an open fire where you can relax whilst going over the days skiing experience with your friends. On a slight incline 1 minute’s walk (100m) to the Portovescovo gondola and ski lifts.
Features - Sporthotel Arabba, Arabba
- Lounge bar and dining room
- Spa and wellness centre with fitness room, Finnish sauna and Bio sauna, tepidarium with water beds, caldarium, aromatic showers, and whirlpool (Free)
- Massage and solarium (payable locally)
- Wine tasting available in the hotels ‘White Stube’ min 6 people (payable locally)
- Wi-Fi Free
Accommodation - Sporthotel Arabba, Arabba
52. All rooms are tastefully decorated in alpine pine wood and Tyrolean fabrics.
All have bath or shower, telephone, safe, satellite TV radio, minibar, hairdryer and bathrobes and slippers.
Most rooms have a mountain view.
Meals - Sporthotel Arabba, Arabba
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast
- Superb 4 course dinner with choice of menu plus salad and dessert buffet (Vegetarian options available)
- Christmas and New year gala dinners included