Hotel Montané, Arinsal
Located opposite Arinsal's main gondola with excellent access to the slopes, the Hotel Montané's interior effortlessly combines comfort with style. The nationally and internationally acclaimed restaurant offers plates of gourmet food in a stunning setting with spectacular views of Pic Negre, the second highest peak in Arinsal. Relax after a day on the slopes in front of the open fireplace or head to one of the nearby bars to enjoy some après-ski fun.
Features - Hotel Montané, Arinsal
- Warm and friendly atmosphere
- Reception with lounge area and open fireplace
- nationally and internationally acclaimed gourmet à la carte restaurant
- FREE WiFi
- ski lockers
- lifts to all floors
Accommodation - Hotel Montané, Arinsal27 bedrooms
: for 2 people on half board sharing a room with twin beds, private bath, shower and WC. Triple and quad rooms are also available. Single rooms are available at a supplement on request. All rooms have flatscreen satellite TV, hairdryer and mountain view. Some rooms may have a balcony or terrace.
Meals - Hotel Montané, Arinsal
- Continental breakfast included (hot breakfast available - local charge)
- 3-course evening meals with waiter service and 3 choices of all courses