Princesa Parc Spa Hotel, Arinsal
The Princesa Parc luxury resort hotel is Arinsal's flagship property complete with excellent spa facilities, good food, large and comfortable public areas, and enjoyable evening entertainment. The elegant Diana Parc wing offers nicely appointed double rooms (taking up to 4 beds) and junior suites with hydro massage baths.
Features - Princesa Parc Spa Hotel, Arinsal
- Perfectly situated just 100m from the main Arinsal gondola and village centre
- Piano bar
- Free access to the fitness room
- 'Wellness Relax Centre' (access for adults over 13yrs, obligatory flip-flops must be worn) with large hydro-therapy splash pool, sauna, steam room, jacuzzis and spa treatments (pay locally)
- Indoor pool
Opening Times:11.0-22.00 Small hydro massage pool only
- Fitness room
- Indoor jacuzzi
- Games room
- Steam room
- Bowling alley
- Ski room
Accommodation - Princesa Parc Spa Hotel, Arinsal
- All rooms and suites offer bath with shower, satellite TV, telephone, minibar and hairdryer.
- Luxury standard rooms are recently refurbished and offer elegant modern interiors and greater comfort.
- The Diana Parc rooms have hydromassage baths and bathrobes
- Junior Suites have oversized round hydromassge bath plus a large double bed, partitioned by a sliding door from the lounge with sofa bed.
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Minibar or fridge
Meals - Princesa Parc Spa Hotel, Arinsal
- Extensive hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 4 course buffet dinner with drinks included (wine, beer and soft drinks)
- Lunch vouchers (sandwich,chips and soft drink/beer) to use at the mountain funfood restaurants.
- Free hotel bar including wine, beer, soft drinks, tea, coffee and a extensive selection of spirits.