Sunstar Alpine Hotel Arosa - Arosa, Switzerland
With excellent added-value offers and enjoying a quiet location just on the edge of the forest, yet only a few minutes walk to the village centre, the Sunstar Alpine is a popular hotel offering the usual excellent standard of service and cuisine of the Sunstar brand. It enjoys wonderful views towards the forest and across the Untersee Lake and offers a daily complimentary shuttle service to the ski lifts.
In a quiet yet central location approx 8.minutes walk to the ski lifts. The hotel offers a complimentary shuttle service daily, or take the free resort bus which stops 4 minutes walk away.
Features - Sunstar Alpine Hotel Arosa, Arosa
- Good wellness area with large indoor swimming pool, sauna, steam room, hydro-showers and fitness room (all FREE); programme of fitness activities (pay locally); massage and beauty treatments (pay locally)
- Comfortable lounge and cocktail bar
- Attractive dining room with panoramic mountain views
- Smokers’ lounge
- Sports hall with tennis/badminton courts, bowling and table tennis (pay locally)
- Non-ski kindergarten (6 days per week 7-10pm, 21 Dec - 4 Jan & 25 Jan - 8 Mar)
- Ski storage with boot heating facility
- Wi-Fi throughout and public PC with internet access (FREE)
Accommodation- Sunstar Alpine Hotel Arosa, Arosa106 Bedrooms
The attractively furnished rooms have bath or shower, flatscreen TV with some English channels, radio, phone, safe, minibar and hairdryer. 'Economy' doubles and singles have village view whilst south-facing 'Superior' rooms enjoy lovely mountain views.
- All rooms are non-smoking.
Meals - Sunstar Alpine Hotel Arosa, Arosa
- Hearty hot and cold buffet breakfast with local produce and served late until 11am on Sundays.
- 5 course evening meal with choice of main course and including salad buffet.
- Twice weekly themed evening with special menus.
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included.