Hotel Jerome, Aspen
Hotel Jerome is located in Downtown Aspen just steps from the boutiques, restaurants and nightlife with the slopes easily reached by the free ski shuttle.
Built in 1889 at the height of the silver boom, this hotel has a western and elegant feel; from the antique furniture to the gilt chandeliers and luxury fittings. It is easily recognisable by its Victorian exterior and is one of Aspen’s most famous landmarks. This luxury hotel is the perfect place to stay for those searching for personal service and an unrivalled ambience.
Features - Hotel Jerome, Aspen
- By the heart of Aspen Town, a few minutes walk to the gondola
- Elegant, luxurious rooms in keeping with the hotels architecture
- Outdoor heated swimming pool and hot tubs
- Excellent restaurant and one of Aspen's popular bars
- Complimentary hotel shuttle to take you to Aspen gondola
Accommodation - Hotel Jerome, Aspen
All rooms have bathroom with private bath, shower and WC, hairdryer, bathrobes, safe, iron/ironing board, TV, DVD player, Internet access and mini bar.
Deluxe guest rooms - sleep 2: With king bed.
Premier king room - sleeps 2: With king bed and Jacuzzi bath
Junior suites - sleep 2-4: A large suite with either a king size bed or two queen beds and sitting area with plush sofa and armchair.
Meals - Hotel Jerome, Aspen