Molly Gibson Lodge, Aspen
The Molly Gibson Lodge is an excellent luxury hotel in Aspen Town just a few minutes walk into the centre and 10 minutes walk to the Aspen Mountain Gondola, a shuttle bus stop is close by if you don’t wish to walk. The rooms are gorgeous all furnished to a very high standard with white linen, robes, flat screen TVs and some rooms even have fireplaces. A good breakfast is included daily and there is a large pool and three hot tubs to relax in after a day skiing one of the resorts.
Features - Molly Gibson Lodge, Aspen
- In Aspen town, close to the centre and 10 minutes to the ski lifts
- Impressive rooms with robes, flat screen TVs and some have fireplace
- Outdoor swimming pool and 3 hot tubs
- Close to a ski shuttle bus stop
- Good buffet breakfast included daily and apres ski snacks and drinks
- Internet access in the lobby
Accommodation - Molly Gibson Lodge, Aspen
All rooms have flat screen TVs and DVD, terry robes, ipod alarm clocks, luxurious bedding and WC with shower and bath.
Run of House rooms – sleep 1-2: 1 double bed - these rooms will be allocated at either the Molly Gibson Lodge or Hotel Aspen
Molly Gibson Lodge Room - sleeps 2-4: with two double beds (located in the Molly Gibson Lodge)
Hotel Aspen Deluxe Room - sleeps 2-4: with two queen bed (located in the Hotel Apsen)
Meals - Molly Gibson Lodge, Aspen
Good, hot and cold buffet breakfast