Mountain Chalet, Aspen
This family run hotel is in the heart of Aspen Town an easy few minutes walk to the centre and gondola, although there is a shuttle bus stop just outside if you don’t want to walk in ski boots. The rooms are small by USA standards but decorated well and offer great value, especially as a hot breakfast is included every day. The facilities here are superb with a large outdoor swimming pool and hot tubs, plus a sauna and steam room.
Features - Mountain Chalet, Aspen
- A few minutes walk to the gondola in Aspen town centre
- Well decorated, cosy rooms offering great value
- Large swimming pool, hot tubs, sauna and steam room
- By a ski shuttle bus stop to take you to the three other resorts
- Hot breakfast included daily
Accommodation - Mountain Chalet, Aspen
All rooms have TVs, WC with bath and shower and mini fridge.
Economy rooms – sleep 2-4: basic rooms which offer great value with either two twin beds or two double beds.
Standard Rooms – sleep 2-4: well presented rooms with a queen bed, a queen bed and a twin bed or a queen and trundle bed.
Meals - Mountain Chalet, Aspen
Bed & Breakfast