Chalet Jean France, Avoriaz, France
This chalet has a superb location in Avoriaz sitting right on the piste so perfect for setting off in the morning and returning at the end of the day.
The ski school meeting place is just outside and from here you can glide down besides the Dromonts lift, through the resort centre to a large choice of lifts. It is also just a short walk to enjoy the après - ski scene in the bars and restaurants in the centre of Avoriaz.
The chalet is comfortable and tastefully decorated with pine clad interiors. On the first floor is the large open plan living and dining area which has just been refurbished and now has a wide screen TV and DVD player. There is also a welcoming fireplace giving the chalet a warm and cosy ambience and a balcony with views over the slopes.
Features- Chalet Jean France, Avoriaz
- Location: Fantastic location right on slopes
- 5 minutes' walk to the village centre
- Skiing to and from the doorstep
- Free Wi-Fi
- Ski and boot room
- Individual pine chalet
- Newly refurbished lounge and dining area with fireplace
Accommodation- Chalet Jean France, Avoriaz
- Entrance, ski storage room with boot warmers.
- Room 1: Double room.
Room 2: Double room.
Bathroom for rooms 1 & 2 with bath, shower and washbasin.
Room 3: Double with en suite shower.
Room 4: Double with en suite bath.
- Room 5 - Double with en suite bath and shower.
Room 6 - Twin with en suite shower.
2 separate wcs.
Lounge and dining area with balcony.
Meal- Chalet Jean France, Avoriaz
"Free wine included worth over €100".
- Skiers' Breakfast is included 7 days per week†
- Afternoon tea and coffee with a selection of cakes†
- 4-course dinners, including pre-dinner apèritif, choice of complimentary wines with dinner followed by tea/coffee & chocolates†
- Special celebratory dinners on Christmas Day and New Year's Eve
†Breakfast hot option, afternoon tea and dinner is 6 days per week, due to chalet staff's day off.