Chalet Jean France, Avoriaz, France
This chalet has a superb location in Avoriaz sitting right on the piste so perfect for setting off in the morning and returning at the end of the day. A short flattish ski will take you to the ski school meeting place or you can glide down besides the Dromonts lift, through the resort centre to a large choice of lifts.
The chalet is comfortable and tastefully decorated with pine clad interiors. On the first floor is the large open plan living and dining area which is being refurbished. There is also a welcoming fireplace giving the chalet a warm and cosy ambience and a balcony with views over the slopes.
Features- Chalet Jean France, Avoriaz
- Fantastic location right on slopes
- skiing to and from the doorstep
- 5 minutes walk to the village centre
- individual pine chalet
- newly refurbished lounge and dining area with fire place
- ski and boot room
Accommodation- Chalet Jean France, Avoriaz
Entrance and ski/ boot room
Room 1- Double room
Room 2- Twin room
Bathroom for rooms 1 and 2 with bath, shower and washbasin
Room 3- Double with en suite shower
Room 4- Double with en suite bath Separate wc
Room 5- Double with en suite bath and shower
Room 6- Twin with en suite shower
2 separate wcs
Lounge and dining area with balcony.
Meal- Chalet Jean France, Avoriaz
- Buffet breakfast with daily hot option
- Afternoon tea & coffee and freshly baked cake
- 4-course dinners with vegetarian options, incl. pre-dinner apértif, choice of complimentary wines, tea/coffee & chocolates†
- Special celebratory menus on Christmas Day and New Year's Eve
†Breakfast hot option, afternoon tea and dinner is 6 days per week, due to Chalet hotel staff's day off.