Club Med - Avoriaz, Avoriaz
Set above the clouds at 1,800 metres (1,970 ft), the archetypally Alpine resort of Avoriaz clings to the snowy mountainside and steep cliffs.
This white paradise stretches right down into the busy little streets where horsedrawn sleighs are the favoourite local transport. The Resort boasts a typically Alpine decor with its traditional wooden chalets and warm and cosy atmosphere.
The Portes du Soleil ski domain runs through the heart of this pedestrian resort and stretches right into Switzerland. Its pistes welcome families and skiers of all standards.
Features - Club Med - Avoriaz, Avoriaz
Accommodation - Club Med - Avoriaz, Avoriaz
The hotel has 248 elegant rooms in a beautifully typical mountain setting, decorated with stylish local antiques.
- Club Room- With its delicate prints and wooden furniture, this Club Room welcomes you in an atmosphere of cosy comfort. You may want to opt for a Valley View Club Room, an interconnecting Club Room, or a Family Club Room. All including European electrical plugs / 220 Volts, Flat-screen television, Hair-dryer, Security safe(s), Shower room and Telephone.
- Deluxe Room - Contemporary design with warm colours and elegant wooden furniture. A spacious and cosy room with a view over the valley or resort. All including European electrical plugs / 220 Volts, Flat-screen television, Hair-dryer, Ironing kit, Minibar, Security safe(s), Shower room, Tea and coffee kit and Telephone.
- Suites- A spacious 49 m² Suite for premium comfort. On the top floor of the hotel, with a separate lounge, this Suite gives you a fine view over the valley or resort from the balcony. All including Bathroom (with bathtub and shower), Coffee machine, Flat-screen television, Hair-dryer, Ironing kit, Minibar, Radio CD / MP3 player, Security safe(s) and Telephone.
Meals - Club Med - Avoriaz, Avoriaz
Your Package includes:
- Return flights and transfers between the airport and the Club Med Village (1)
- Accommodation (in a standard Club room) Other room types available at extra cost
- All meals, with wine, beer and soft drinks
- Bar drinks and snacks
- Club Med Baby Welcome
- Mini Club Med® (from 4 to 10 years)
- Juniors' Club Med® (from 11 to 17 years) (2)
- Ski pass (from 4 years)
- Group classes at all levels: alpine skiing (from 4 years ) or snowboarding (from 8 years during french school holidays) (3)
- Club Med Champions Academy® (from 8 to 11 years) (2)
- Special Teens snow sports package (from 12 to 17 years) (2)
- Club Med evening entertainment
(1) Transfers only if you have chosen the Club Med Package that includes transport
(2) During French school holidays
(3) From 12 years, outside French school holidays
Optional extras which you can pre-book:
- Room upgrade
- Club Med Ski Service
Other Club Med Resorts in France
Club Med Meribel L'Antares| Club Med Meribel Aspen Park| Club Med Meribel Le Chalet| Club Med Val Thorens| Club Med Valmorel | Club Med Val d'Isere| Club Med Tignes| Club Med Peisey-Vallandry| Club Med Arcs Extreme| Club Med La Plagne 2100| Club Med Aime La Plagne| Club Med Chamonix| Club Med Serre Chevalier| Club Med L'Alpe d'Huez| Club Med Les Deux Alpes
Other Club Med Resorts in Switzerland
Club Med Saint-Moritz| Club Med Villars| Club Med Wengen
Other Club Med Resorts in Italy
Club Med Cervinia| Club Med Pragelato