Hotel St. Georg, Bad Hofgastein
This small but elegant hotel has an excellent local reputation and is run by the friendly Weichenberger family. The hotel serves excellent cuisine in their charming dining room, has a great location and offers a wonderful array of spa treatments.
Features - Hotel St. Georg, Bad Hofgastein
- Ski bus stop outside hotel
- Ski lift 5 minutes' walk
- Village centre 2 minutes' walk
- Spa area with indoor swimming pool, sauna, fitness room and steam room
- Spa beauty treatments, solarium, whirlpool and massage (local charge)
- Beautiful lounge
- Rustic stube
- Lift to all floors
Accommodation - Hotel St. Georg, Bad Hofgastein
51 bedrooms. All bedrooms with private bath, WC, hairdryer, cable TV, safe and some with balcony. Bathrobes on request .
Quad room - sleeps 2-4: Consists of an Austrian twin and living area with double sofa bed. Max. 3 adults.
Meals - Hotel St. Georg, Bad Hofgastein
- Hot and cold breakfast buffet
- 5-course evening meals with choice of main course and daily salad buffet
- Weekly farmers' buffet or Italian buffet
- Christmas and New Year's Eve Gala Dinners included