Brewster's Mountain Lodge, Banff, Canada
As its name suggests, Brewsters Mountain Lodge is a cosy western style hotel owned by one of Banff’s oldest families, the Brewsters, a family of mountain pioneers and inn keepers. A popular hotel with guests looking for home comforts.
Features - Brewster's Mountain Lodge, Banff
- Centrally situated in downtown Banff
- Ski bus stops near the hotel.
- Indoor whirlpool
- Small fitness room and sauna
- Lobby with open fireplace
- Internet kiosk
- Coin-op laundry
- Ski lockers
- Indoor jacuzzi
- Car parking - indoor
- Car parking
- Communal dryer
- Washing machine
- Credit cards accepted
- Fitness room
- Safe deposit box
- Sterling Currency Exchange
- Coin-op Laundry
Accommodation - Brewster's Mountain Lodge, Banff
- 77 bedrooms
- All rooms are decorated with handcrafted custom-made log furnishings and have TV, telephone, kettle and coffee presser with complimentary tea and coffee and hairdryer. All rooms are non-smoking.
- Standard Room (sleeps 1-4) has two queen size beds, bath, shower and wc.
- Deluxe King Room (sleeps 1-2) has a king bed, jetted bath tub, separate shower cubicle and wc.
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Non-smoking rooms available?
- Tea or coffee making facilities
Meals - Brewster's Mountain Lodge, Banff