Caribou Lodge, Banff, Canada
Caribou Lodge has long been known for its friendly and outgoing staff, who are always happy to help. The impressive hand hewn logs that accent the building's exterior and lobby create the spectacular ambience of this mountain lodge. The massive fieldstone fireplace that dominates the lobby invites you to relax in front of warm crackling flames. A firm favourite among Inghams guests for over 19 years the Caribou Lodge offers high standards of comfort and convenience.
Features - Caribou Lodge, Banff
- Lobby with open fire
- The 'Keg Steakhouse' and bar
- Large jetted hot pool
- Steam room and small fitness room
- ‘Red Earth’ spa (pay locally)
- Coin-op laundry
- Ski lockers
- Free parking
- Car parking - indoor
- Fitness room
- Indoor jacuzzi
- Ski room
Accommodation - Caribou Lodge, Banff
- 190 Newly renovated bedrooms and bathrooms offer mountain sophistication. Rooms sleep 1-4 and have two queen or two double beds, bath and shower, hairdryer, mini-fridge, safe, coffee maker and TV.
- Lodge rooms are on the ground floor.
- Superior rooms are also available at a supplement.1-4
Cable or satellite programmes
Minibar or fridge
Tea or coffee making facilities
Meals - Caribou Lodge, Banff
- Room only. On-site 'Keg' Restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner (pay locally)