Rimrock Resort, Banff
The Rimrock Resort is set in the pristine woodland of the Banff National Park, 3 kilometres from the centre of the resort. The views from the Grand Lobby are nothing short of spectacular as guests can sometimes spot elk and deer around the hotel courtyard. The hotel is perched above the resort town of Banff and runs a complimentary shuttle bus to the ski area, which takes 10 minutes (approx).
The style, décor and design of this beautiful hotel, compliment the mountain and valley views in the picture windows of its Grand Lobby. All rooms are tastefully furnished: premium rooms offer views of the Bow or Spray Valley and deluxe rooms look out onto Mount Rundle. Views from superior rooms may be partially obstructed by trees or other parts of the building. With such stunning scenery in Banff, The Rimrock Resort is the ideal place in which to appreciate it in supreme comfort.
The hotel has two restaurants, the Eden for fine dining and the more relaxed Primrose. The Larkspur Lounge bar is a comfortable place for a drink by the fireside, and at Divas Lounge guests can enjoy live music or sporting events on the big screens. Guests at The Rimrock can also enjoy the hotel’s own health club with large indoor pool, whirlpool, steam room, squash court, exercise suite and a variety of spa treatments.
Features - Rimrock Resort, Banff
- Eden Dining Room with award winning wine list
- Primrose dining room
- Larkspur Lounge & Diva's lounge
- Rimrock café & shops
- Concierge service & 24hr room service
- Free shuttle bus service to/from Banff
- Free use of indoor pool, hot tub, steam room & sauna
- Squash court
- Fitness facility with pilates & yoga classes
- Extended menu of spa treatments, including facials, body treatments, hand & foot care, and massages
Accommodation - Rimrock Resort, Banff
346 rooms. All bedrooms are spacious and beautifully decorated with TV, hair dryer, minibar, radio, coffee maker and full ensuite bathroom.
- Superior rooms have 2 queen or 1 king bed (sleep 1-4 pax)
- Deluxe and Premium rooms have same bed configuration. Premium rooms have complimentary amenities: bathrobes & wireless highspeed internet ) Deluxe rooms have mountain view and Premium rooms have panoramic valley views.