Rundlestone Lodge Hotel, Banff
The welcoming and friendly Rundlestone is a family owned and operated hotel providing a high standard of accommodation, with the 2011 Alberta "Good Housekeeping" award, this is a relaxed and informal Rocky Mountain character lodge.
Features - Rundlestone Lodge Hotel, Banff
- Approximately 15 minutes' walk to downtown Banff. Ski bus stops near to the hotel.
- Lobby with fireplace
- Restaurant, lounge
- Indoor pool, whirlpool, fitness room
- Ski lockers
- Internet kiosk (pay locally)
- Indoor pool
- Car parking - indoor
- Car parking
- Cash dispenser
- Credit cards accepted
- Fitness room
- Laundry service
- Safe deposit box
Accommodation - Rundlestone Lodge Hotel, Banff
The attractively furnished rooms have two queen beds, bath, shower, TV, coffee maker, hairdryer, telephone.
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Tea or coffee making facilities
Meal - Rundlestone Lodge Hotel, Banff
On-site restaurant serving breakfast and dinner (payable locally)