The Fairmont Banff Springs, Banff, Canada
A world famous hotel, the old Baronial splendor of the Fairmont Banff Springs never fails to amaze. Virtually a resort in itself the hotel is nestled at the foot of the Rockies in extensive grounds with superb views of the wilderness.
Features - The Fairmont Banff Springs, Banff
- Choice of restaurants
- Indoor and outdoor pool
- Whirlpool, fitness centre (fee $30 per stay, pay locally)
- Magnificent spa featuring 4 pools, lounges, whirlpool, outdoor hot tub, saunas, steam rooms, treatments (entry to spa approx $69 plus treatments)
- Beauty salon
- Bowling centre
- Ice rink
- Skate hire
- Heated indoor pool
- Ski room
- Fitness room
- Heated outdoor pool
- Indoor jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Disco or nightclub
- Games room
- Outdoor jacuzzi
- Laundry service
- Currency exchange
- garden terrace
- Room service
- Safe deposit box
- Coffee shop
- Hair salon
- TV room
Accommodation - The Fairmont Banff Springs, Banff
Fairmont rooms sleep up to 4 and have a king size bed (sleep 1-2), a queen size bed and a single bed (sleep 3); two queen beds or a queen/king with sofa bed (sleep 4).
Deluxe rooms (sleep 1-4) have the same layout as Fairmont rooms but are larger and more comfortable.
The spacious Junior Suites have a defined bedroom with a king bed and sitting area with double sofa bed. Larger suites available on request.
All rooms are allocated with sufficient beds for the number of occupants and have bath, shower, TV, telephone, coffee maker, hairdryer and minibar.
Gold Floor Rooms Fairmont and deluxe gold floor rooms are available too.
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Minibar or fridge
- Tea or coffee making facilities
Meal- The Fairmont Banff Springs, Banff
- There are a variety of restaurants available at the hotel to book and enjoy locally
- Christmas and New Year festivities (book locally in advance)
Board basis options available