MPM Hotel Guinness, Bansko, Bulgaria
The immaculate MPM Hotel Guinness Bansko is situated at the foot of the Pirin mountains, approximately 200m from Bansko gondola lift and offers luxurious accommodation with a choice of stylishly decorated studios, one and two bedroom apartments on Half Board basis. The lovely atrium lobby of MPM Guinness Hotel with its huge log fire provides a pleasant atmosphere to relax and socialise with other guests after a day on the slopes.
Features - MPM Hotel Guinness, Bansko
- Amazing large lounge area & lobby bar with atrium & central fireplace
- Bulgarian tavern (Mehana)
- Free Wi-Fi in public areas
- Games room with billiards & table tennis
- Massage & beauty treatments available
- Ski storage
- New - Free Kids Club for children aged 4-12yrs from from 9am to 4pm Sunday to Friday (at a supplement for lunch), kids disco 4pm to 4.30pm and evening programmes from 8pm to 10pm, plus free use of sister Hotel Sport Bansko’s Kids Club from 5pm to 10pm, Sunday to Friday.
Accommodation - MPM Hotel Guinness, Bansko
Rooms: All have kitchenette, satellite TV, telephone, minibar, tea and coffee-making facilities, balcony, hairdryer, shower and wc.
Standard rooms (2 people): Spacious twin or double rooms have an extra bed suitable for a child only. Twin rooms for sole use available at no supplement.
1 bedroom apartments (2-4 people): (55m2) with twin bedroom and double sofa bed in the separate lounge suitable for one adult or two children, perfect for families.
Baby cots are not available.
Meals - MPM Hotel Guinness, Bansko
Hot & col buffet breakfast
Buffet style evening meal
Christmas & New Year gala dinners included