Ritz Carlton Bachelor Gulch, Beaver Creek
The grand lodge style of The Ritz-Carlton, Bachelor Gulch exudes authentic Rocky Mountain luxury and captures the essence of the surrounding national forest. Frette linens, plush terry robes and marble bathroom floors are among the special guestroom features. There are panoramic views from most of the rooms with some offering private balconies. The Ritz offers an upscale yet relaxing restaurant, the Daybreak Deli for meals on the go and the Mountainside Terrace for a unique, outdoor experience day or night. The Lobby bar, The Great Room and The Fly Fishing Library also offer light fare and cocktails for apres ski and evenings. Another highlight of the resort is the Spa and fitness centre, including an outdoor heated pool, treatment rooms, relaxation lounges and a rock grotto with a lazy river hot-tub.
Features - Ritz Carlton Bachelor Gulch, Beaver Creek
- Piste side location
- On site restaurant, deli and lounges
- Spa with 19 treatment rooms, grotto with lazy river hot tub, pilates, yoga studios and outdoor heated pool
- Extensive menu of fitness, beauty and spa therapies
- Valleyside rooms available
Accommodation - Ritz Carlton Bachelor Gulch, Beaver Creek
180 rooms. Room facilities include bathrobes, CD player, internet access, cable TV and a safe.
- Mountain view suites (2 people) - one bedroom suites with a king bed, separate living room with stone fireplace, flatscreen TV, bathroom with separate shower, bath, WC and marble bathroom floors. All have views of the Beaver Creek mountain and mountainside terrace.
- Resort view rooms (for 2-4 people)- two double beds or one king, balcony or window seat, flatscreen TV, separate shower and bath with a marble floor