Hotel Bergo - Beitostolen, Norway
The Bergo Hotel is phenomenal value and puts you in a great position in the very centre of the little resort village. Pop on your ski boots in the morning and you’re an easy 3-minute walk from the slopes and where the ski school meets. In the evening you don’t need to move from your hotel unless you fancy a wander around the village or to pop over to the Radisson and use the pool. The food here is superb too and will give you the energy you need to keep skiing.
Features - Hotel Bergo , Beitostolen
- Just 100m from the slopes and ski school meet point.
- Superb value hotel rooms perfect for couples and families with one child.
- Sauna and free WiFi in the hotel, plus for a small extra charge you can use the pool at the Radisson Blu Hotel.
- Bar within the hotel if you need a quick drink after a day learning to ski.
- Ski lockers
Accommodation - Hotel Bergo , Beitostolen
Rooms for 2 people on half board sharing a twin room with en suite bathroom with shower, sink and WC. Satellite/cable TV and free Wifi. A sofa bed is available for a third person in this room type. Rooms for sole occupancy are available at a supplement.
Meals - Hotel Bergo , Beitostolen
- hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 3 course evening meals from a set menu (buffet on Fridays)